Sunday, December 27, 2009

This weeks' plans

First off, I had 57 downloads today!  I'm quite impressed.  Please remember though, I have put a lot of time into this.  If you find iTunesDSM useful please consider donating to the project.

For this week, I plan on finishing testing 0.8.2 which improves the iTunes communication.  It seems 0.8.1 has trouble starting the folder watching.  It should start with essentially an add new tracks task and then check for start monitoring for new folders, but the first add task doesn't seem to work consistently and it jumps straight to the folder watching.  The next version should have the fix for this.

There are a few other major updates I've talked about before, namely, adding new tracks to iTunes when files are copied to iTunes will be less likely to create duplicates.  Also tracks are added directly to the library and the process of adding is monitored with iTunes to make sure the process is completed.  Lastly, I plan on creating a playlist at the end of the add tracks process just to see the new tracks added.

I hope everyone is having a good holiday.

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment