1. Remove files that have been duplicated by iTunes, for example, 01 Dream On 1.mp3, 01 Dream On 2.mp3, ...
2. Backup up files before they are removed from the iTunes Music Folder.
3. Customize extensions to filter with.
4. Remove orphaned tracks from iTunes. Orphaned tracks are files that no longer exist but that iTunes doesn't know about. (Windows only)
5. Written in Java so it works on Windows and Mac OSX.
6. Automatically or manually add tracks to iTunes that are in a folder but not in the library. For example, a family shares a folder that contains music and one user has bought a new song, but other iTunes libraries don't have that song in the library, i.e. iTunes Folder Watching - Background Monitoring.