Awesome news! I didn't have anything to do with it, but apparently iTunesDSM is making the rounds. I got an email that SoftPedia had picked up my program and added it to their database! My guess is they saw it on SourceForge and added it there but still way cool!
The xml parsing thing came up because I noticed in one of their screenshots they that had the itunes xml file set an excel file, which of course shouldn't happen, haha! So I've just added some notification of a failed xml file parsing. That will make an appearance in the next release.
Hope everyone has an awesome Thanksgiving! I'll be traveling and if I work on the project, it will be work on the documentation.