Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Documenting

Anyone want to raise their hand at the worst part about programming??!! Yep you guessed it, going back and documenting all of the classes you've written. Following a close second is going back and fixing bugs you find after you've run more tests.

What I've been working on today.
Basically the above. I've created some more JUnit test classes and I'm going back and documenting my classes as well. Overall I haven't found any new bugs to speak of, maybe minor things but nothing show stopping.

I've checking on the web stats for my blog. It looks like I get around 20 new visitors a day! That's exciting, remember if you find the program useful, think about donating to me. I can always use a cup of coffee. No amount is to small.

Hope everyone has a good day
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment