Sunday, January 24, 2010

Some cleanup and JUnit testing today

Some quick notes, every now and then I go back and create JUnit test cases for classes.  I don't do it often because I change the code so frequently that it's not really worth it at the time.  But I've added a couple of test cases for the AddTracksTask class.  Specifically testing the method that finds new files.  That's not to say I don't test the code myself, I just make it automated after a while.

Also, I've removed the FolderWatcher, AllFiles, and related classes.  They simply weren't needed anymore, and while they did work, it's just not effecient to use those methods here.

Of note, yesterday I noticed 77 downloads on sourceforge.  That's a new record for daily downloads woohoo!

Brian

2 comments:

  1. http://www.leawo.org/tutorial/delete-duplicate-songs-in-itunes-library.html
    How to delete duplicate songs in iTunes?

    ReplyDelete